It took a while to get it, but here are the details on the local organic red wheat for sale. The price is $14 per fifty pound bag. While not at cost (as originally published) that is still nearly seventy-five percent below retail. This is the same price as the LDS Home Storage Center, but their wheat isn’t organic as far as I know.
- Organic Hard Red Wheat
- Grown in central Utah on family farm
- Processed at Lehi Roller Mills
- Sold independently by family that grew it
- 5 bag minimum order
- orders must be placed by phone
- orders must be picked up in person at Lehi location
- ready to be ordered now
- ready to be picked up now
- five gallon food grade buckets available for $1.50
- $14 per 50 lb bag
Contact: Camron Schmidt @ 801.319.4969
2 Replies to “UPDATE: Deal on organic red wheat”
Is this still an active group? The date on these posts are from 2009
The Group is active, but yes the post you are looking at is from 2009 and not active anymore.