This is from an email recently received. It’s a great opportunity to get a few more spuds in place for your food storage. It’s also nice to support a local business focused on our preparedness. With 40lb bags, this is a great product to use with the previously posted Mylar Bag posts, and as part of your “Cesta Básica“
Good news is: Diced potatoes were delivered late last night!
Bad news is: They delivered twice as many as I ordered!
Please tell your friends and neighbors about these potatoes! We need to move them out. :-)
- Dehydrated diced potatoes (peas and carrots sized)
- Ingredients: Idaho potatoes and sodium bisulfite
- 40 lb bags $42
- Great for casseroles, mashed potatoes, soups and stews, etc.
- These are seconds—have some pieces of skin mixed in
- Report from those who have sampled “Tastes sooo fresh!”
Rumor has it that Idahoan is not making new diced potatoes this year. Walton Feed cannot get any, our supplier in California is desperate for diced potatoes but can’t find any.
They are a great storage item, very easy to prepare, and very tasty!
Have a great day! Hope to see you! :-)
Alpine Food Storage
216-4588 or 361-4933
11800 No. 6000 W.
Highland, UT 84003