– 1201 W. 800 S. Payson, UT (801)465-9242
Grow and sell several types of dried fruits and berries.
LDS Home Storage Centers
: (See our list of locations)
These locations are open to the general public and offer canned staples like wheat, rice, powdered milk, etc. at very reasonable prices. Some items are pre-packaged and ready to purchase, but come prepared to work and can it yourself. An up to date price list is available here.
– 833 E. Main St Lehi, UT (801)768-4401
A good source in Utah County for bulk wheat as well as their packaged mixes for pancakes, cookies and other baked good.
– 635 N. Billy Mitchell Rd. Salt Lake City, UT (801)972-2168
A National provider of bulk grains, cereals and other foodstuffs including freeze dried offerings and baked good mixes.
– 3431 S. 500 W. SLC, UT 84115 – 801-263-6667
A company specializing in providing longer term food storage with many freeze dried products. They also have food storage calculators and gluten free products. Part of the Blue Chip Group of product lines.
– 216 E university Parkway Orem, UT (801)222-9667
A leading provider in the area, they offer Food Storage and Preparedness products from A-Z for those interested in a one stop shop.
– 135 North 10th Montpelier, ID 800-847-0465
Provide basic food storage staples as well as freeze dried foods, mixers and grinders as well as preparedness books.
Blue Chip Group
– 432 W. 3440 S. Salt Lake City, UT 800-878-0099
Maker of the food storage products sold by Augason Farms.
– 1313 S University Ave Provo, UT (801)374-9700
A nationwide source for cases or flats or cans and other food storage related items.
– 648 E 800 S Orem, UT (801)851-5020
A nationwide source for cases or flats or cans and other food storage related items. Around the LDS General Conference in April and October, Utah Costco locations generally present a food storage focused group of products to their customers.
– Heber City, UT 800-866-4876
A supplier of food storage, packages, MREs, Survival kits and water storage/purification items.